5 Ways Ottomans Can Boost a Room
Have you ever realized that the cushion you rest your feet on can have many different uses? From small ones to large ones, ottomans are hidden furniture pieces that may be missing from your space. Here are 5 ways you can use the Piccolo and Piazza ottomans to boost your room.
1. Extra seating space: Ottomans are great for extra seating in apartments and open floor plans. They give the option of flexibility to add seating, or they could be pushed against a wall with pillows to transform into a couch.
2. Foot rests are always handy: The original intention of an ottoman is to place your feet on them, and this tradition will never change. Based on your couch height, you can choose the Piccolo ottoman for short couches or the Piazza ottoman for taller couches.
3. Visual interest: With the variety of different colors available through Cromatti, ottomans are a great way to add color to a room.
4. Tuck away seating: If you are trying to maximize space without compromising any, ottomans are a perfect solution for seating that can be pulled out when needed. Tuck the Piccolo underneath a couch or table and place the Piazza under a side table or in a corner.
5. Side tables: These are usually placed next to a couch or bed and used to set and display items. Ottomans are a great replacement to coffee tables and are more versatile. Replace your side tables with the Piazza ottoman to create a unique and different look.
Ottomans can be a great way to boost a room while serving many different purposes. Use these 5 tips to decide how you want to use your ottoman and it will soon become your favorite piece of furniture.
Do you use your ottoman in another way? Tell us how!