Beautiful images of tropical paradises
Crystal-clear water at warm temperature, sand as fine and white as sugar, a breeze ruffling the coconut palms even with traditional festivals, that all what you can find from such tropical beaches around the world such as Hawaii, Maldives, Bora Bora … In the below collection, you will have the best shots to see their beauty and understand why those places are called “tropical paradises”.
1. Maldives is located in the Indian Ocean, this chain of islands is just a series of coral atolls that are barely above sea level. In the 2004 Tsunami, many of these islands were disappeared. This place is said that to be completely washed away just in tens of years.
2. Hawaii is so popular and well-known. It’s always the first choice when any one of the northern hemisphere wants to travel to a tropical destination. It is the northernmost island group in Polynesia, occupying most of an archipelago in the central Pacific Ocean
3. Bora Bora is an island in the Leeward group of the Society Islands of French Polynesia, an overseas collectivity of France in the Pacific Ocean. It’s recently awarded the title “the best island in the world”. It is famous for its aqua-centric luxury resorts.
4. Moorea is a high island in French Polynesia, one of the Windward Islands, part of the Society Islands, , northwest of Tahiti. Because of its stunning scenery, Moorea is visited by many western tourists who travel to French Polynesia. It is always in the top list as a honeymoon destination. Arthur Frommer declared in Frommer’s travel guide that it is “the most beautiful island in the world”.
5. Tahiti was Captain Cook’s gateway to French Polynesia. Tahiti covers over 2,000,000 square miles of the South Pacific Ocean and is comprised of 118 islands spread over 5 great archipelagos. Except the stunning nature, you will be engaged by Polynesian hosts whose love for their islands is seen through music, dance, and flowers.
Click for more images from collection of stunning sceneries from tropical paradises